I can’t think of any jokes, so let’s just drop into this.
Titanfall 2’s “no season pass” and free DLC motto continues to expand into the months of April, May and June with more free content, and further additions to be introduced in the months to come. First off according to a new Respawn Entertainment blog post we can expect:
- 2 more general multiplayer maps
- 2 more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone
Of the content to be added in the future, players can expect to receive the beloved “Frontier Defense” game mode from the first game and a rumored addition of the Vanguard class titan into multiplayer, or for you filthy casuals “BT” from the campaign. Other features and additions to be added between April and June include:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc. from the store
- And more!
If you’re looking to pick up Titanfall 2, stay tuned here at A Bad Password as Respawn plans to have even more free trials available for the public and we’ll be sure to cover those dates as they become known.
<p>A multi-ethnic, racially confused hermaphrodite commonly referred to by his online alias “A Bad Password” – real name Kevin – slightly selfishly and completely uncreatively named the gaming news and related content website ABadPassword.com after himself.</p>