We realized our maps kinda sucked… so we made a good one !
As a part of Titanfall 2’s ongoing free DLC motto and about a week after announcing their long term DLC plan, respawn entertainment is pleased to announce their next update will be dropping on April 25th. Also before we hop into the news, if you could please give me a moment to express my joy as a feature I’ve been waiting for since launch is finally returning…
ZIP LINES MOTHERFUCKER
Let’s take a look at the highlights of what’s coming. All content below is free for all Titanfall 2 players:
- Glitch Map [Proably not the best name for a video game map.]
A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
- Deck Live Fire Map
Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
- M.R.V.N. Faction
- Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
- Update to the Main Menu
- We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
- Max Gen increase for Pilots
- You will now be able to Gen to 100.
- New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
- Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
- New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
- Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
The update looks great, and a few new maps never hurt anyone, so be sure to try out Titanfall 2’s new update “A Glitch In The Frontier”, coming this Tuesday.
<p>A multi-ethnic, racially confused hermaphrodite commonly referred to by his online alias “A Bad Password” – real name Kevin – slightly selfishly and completely uncreatively named the gaming news and related content website ABadPassword.com after himself.</p>