“It’s like a Birthday, Except you buy your own gifts and Unwrap them and then it’s not actually what you bought and its on Overwatch”
You know how everyone wanted more sprays? Well, you’ll love this Overwatch event.
To commemorate the one year anniversary of Overwatch, Blizzard has shipped out an F(r)ee update for all members regardless of platform and has shifted the loot boxes to ‘Anniversary Lootboxes’. Lootboxes that lets just bare in mind still contain normal content so your chances of getting the loot you want are now sliced further with the introduction of all vanilla overwatch content being included and that’s just assuming you don’t get assaulted by a plethora of sprays and voice lines for some random character you may not even play and if you do decide to gamble your actual money away, well i hope you have a metric fuckton.
One Cheeky Little Thing That No One Seems to have noticed is the sudden shift in the upwards direction with the price of the loot boxes. But it’s fine Blizzard, I noticed it you cheeky bastards.
- More Sprays Than You Can Count
- Genji, Pharah, Soldier, Tracer, Bastion, Hanzo, Mei, Zarya, Lucio, Symmetra All Have Skins
- Dance Emotes For EVERYBODY!
- 2 Voice Lines For Everyone
- 3 New Maps
- A Few Tweaks to Game Modes
- No Returning Skins Nor Content
- Absolutely Nothing In Terms Of Content.
- 56,475 credits Required to Purchase everything
- Basically a Letdown for a Free Player.
Do Remember That the event does come to a merry end on the 12th of June
Rocket League is also celebrating an anniversary with an update being released quite soon as well, read more on that here…